If you have a question you can use the form below to contact us. If you prefer you can reach us by phone at 888-232-8572.
Preferred Contact Phone
Number of people in your household:
Year Home purchased:
Mortgage Company name:
Current monthly payment:
Do You want to keep your home?
Has there been a hardship?
Has the hardship been resolved?
When did you close on the Mortgage? (mm/yy)
How many payments are you behind?
How many payments have you saved?
Are you late on property taxes?
Have you filed for Bankruptcy protection?
Do you have an adjustable rate mortgage?
If no, what is your fixed rate?
What is your current balance?
Has the rate gone up yet?
If no, when is it set to go up? (mm/yy)
if no, what is your current rate?
if yes, when did it go up? (mm/yy)
What was your prior monthly payment?
What was your prior Rate?
What is the new monthly payment?
What is your new Rate?
Can you afford the new payment?
Do you have a second mortgage?
if yes, are you late on the Second Mortgage?
if yes, what is the current balance?
if yes, what is the current rate?
How many payments are you behind?
How many payments have you saved?
Are you late on property taxes?
For the 12 months prior to the increase did you make any payments late?
If yes, how many?
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Legal
It is not necessary to pay a third party to arrange for a loan modification or other form of forbearance from your mortgage lender or servicer. You may call your lender directly to ask for a change in your loan terms. Nonprofit housing counseling agencies also offer these and other forms of borrower assistance free of charge. A list of nonprofit housing counseling agencies approved by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is available from your local HUD office or by visiting www.hud.gov
"Hope For Home is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan."